Being one of Italy's main¹ M&A advisors, we have built up significant expertise in executing corporate finance transactions and have an in-depth understanding of both the financial markets and Italian industrial landscape.
We offer a broad and complete portfolio of advisory services, both on the Italian and the international markets with offices in Milan, Rome and London.
We are experienced in acting as project manager in M&A transactions, organizing and coordinating the work of the whole project teams: independent accounting firms, tax, legal, business and communications consultants and other specialists.
We support the client starting from the preliminary activities - market scouting, feasibility studies, strategic analysis, and definition of the different options for execution - and following through to actual execution - due diligence, structuring and financial optimization, support in the procurement of financial resources, and negotiation activity.
- Financial advisory and support in the analysis of the financial sustainability and structuring of the transaction
- Strategic consulting and the search for new investors and/or partners
- Acquisitions and sales of companies and/or assets
- Mergers and spin-offs of shareholdings and/or other assets
- Financial and corporate restructuring
- Strategic partnerships and/or joint ventures
- Company and/or asset valuations (fairness opinions)
1 SOURCE: Thomson Reuters M&A League Table – The data are referred to 2021.