We have always served as an important partner to companies seeking a market listing or to publicly traded companies in raising new capital funds through a new placement or equity-linked instruments.
We assist our clients by structuring and coordinating secondary offerings, managing the sale of strategic participations in listed companies through a placement addressed to institutional investors.
We intend to be a partner to listed companies by enhancing their value over the medium/long term, thanks to a dedicated Corporate Broking service and acting as Specialist, to allow a non-stop and useful dialogue with the investors and to ensure adequate liquidity of the shares.
- Structuring and coordination of IPOs
- Structuring and coordination of new instruments of raising capital (SPAC, Permanent Capital)
- Structuring and coordination of secondary offerings (Accelerated Bookbuilding)
- Structuring, managing and underwriting of capital increases for listed companies
- Issuance and placement of equity-linked instruments
- Coordination of shareholder participation in tender offers or public exchange offers (OPA and OPS)
- After-market management through Specialist and Corporate Broking services