Intesa Sanpaolo is the leader in the Italian factoring market and one of the main operators in the international receivables market.
A complete and flexible offer, professional and personalized services are the strengths that guarantee the best solution based on the customer’s needs for the effective management of working capital.
- Credit management: handling of the reminder and collection phases;
- Advances on receivables;
- Guarantee of successful outcome for receivables: coverage of the risk of customer default (without recourse).
- Certainty of the date of collection of credits (Maturity); Support to the supply chain and optimization of working capital: Reverse Factoring, also through advanced Supply Chain Finance (Confirming) platforms.
The offering includes factoring instruments and services aimed at:
- improving the relationship between companies and their customers and suppliers, helping businesses to grow in both the domestic and foreign markets
- optimising balance sheet structures and ratings
- providing credit using efficient structures
- guaranteeing against risk of default on trade receivables
- reducing administrative and operational costs
- optimising the management of working capital, cash and balance sheet.
Intesa Sanpaolo has also developed specific solutions for businesses operating in the tourism, transport, public health and fuel sectors.